The community room of the Chester Township office building is available for rent. The space is approximately 39’ x 36’ not including the kitchen area. There are tables and chairs to seat 60 people.
Hall Rental Policy
- Reservations for use of the Hall must be made in advance by completing the Rental Agreement for Use of Chester Township Hall and paying the rental fee and making a security deposit.
- The rental fee and security deposit amounts shall be established by the Chester Township Board.
- The security deposit is refundable according to conditions established by the Chester Township Board.
- Rentals shall be on a first come, first served basis.
- Rules for the use of the Township Hall shall be set by the Chester Township Board and shall be contained in the rental agreement.
- With Chester Township Board approval, the rental fee for not-for-profit organizations may be made through performance of a specific service or services to the Township.
- Other governmental units shall use the Hall free of charge.